Error: Contact form not found.
On a crisp September night with chili on the stove we all gathered round the table to make these adorable treat bags. September Paper Pumpkin is a great project with a Halloween theme. Kathy decided to go rogue and stamp the bottom of the outside fringe before sticking it to the bag. It was a great addition to the look of the project! As always, Stampin’ Up! gives you a quick video to help you figure out the assembly process. September Paper Pumpkin video. A couple of other tips that we found worked better:
- We used the outside edge of the snips blade to curl the fringe. It worked much better than the straws.
- Put the straw in first then fill the candy around the bag. Fill it at least half full so the straw stands up straight and the bag has a nice shape.
- Fold the raffia in half and sliding the tail ends through the loop to make a new loop to slide around the gathered top (just like the way they put the orange string through the tags). This made it easier to gather all the fringe and tighten it together.
Very soon the October Paper Pumpkin will be showing up in my mailbox! I can’t wait to see the Thanksgiving project they have come up with! You can tell this month will be extra special because they put it in a pink box. For every subscription of Paper Pumpkin this month Stampin’ Up! will donate $1 to Breast Cancer Research Fund. If you signed up as a new subscriber they donated $2. I do love the Stampin’ Up! company and their generous community spirit.
Mark your calendars for the upcoming Paper Paper Pumpkin events. Bring your Paper Pumpkins and join us for an evening of fun and laughter while crafting! If you don’t have your subscription yet, come and find out what all the fun is about! I have plenty to share and get you started.
Tuseday, October 27th at 6:30pm
A couple of Specials to let you all know about!
- 15% off stamps between October 19th and October 23rd (please note the dates)
- Between October 9th and November 9th you can earn and extra 3% on your hostess rewards in a workshop or single order over $300.
Look for more information about ordering on my website: