Join My Stampin’ Up! Team
Do you just love choosing your favorite color pen, or collecting pretty papers?
My craftroom is my favorite place in my house. I love coming home from a stressful day and letting the stress of the day melt away as I enjoy the colors, Designer Series Papers, and the stamps. Maybe you just love giving homemade gifts. I love teaching my friends and my team all sorts of tips and techniques that make your projects pop.
The best part is that I can enjoy my favorite passion and earn money at the same time. And you can too!
My Stampin’ Up! Family
Wondering: Why should I want to join?
- Stampin’ Up! is a Family! It is more than that thing I do when I get home from my day job. Sure it is a chance to create and enjoy crafting with quality paper products and tools, but it is so much more than that! Linda Cullen who brought me into the Stampin’ Up! family is so much more than “my upline”, she has become my friend and I have met so many more friends through Stampin’ Up!
- My downline and I have great fun as we talk about crafting and sharing our tips, tricks, ideas and talents with our family and friends (new and old).
- Gigi’s Stampin’ Troupe Group, my Facebook Group, is where I will keep you informed on all the new happenings and events in the Stampin’ Up! world.
- Amazing People I have met as I share my talents and skills that I learned as an design student and an Art Teacher.
- My monthly clubs, Zoom Crafting Groups, Live Videos and different Stampin’ Up! On Stage Events. It is exciting! It is comradery. It is a family! I love it all and I would love to share it with you!
- A Worldwide Stamping Family!
What’s in it for me?
Wondering: What is the benefit of being part of your team?
- Discount of 20-25 % on every order. There are other ways to earn free product. See Compensation Plan here.
- Free Trips: You can earn trips and free products when you meet goals while having fun!
- Your Own Demonstrator Website: The Demonstrator Business Web Services (including 2 months free)
- Flexibility: in setting your own hours and working from home. For me I enjoy my crafting relaxation after I finish teaching for the day.
- Support: from creative resources like a Stampin’ Up! Website and Stampin’ Connection.
- Beautiful: exclusive artwork and high-quality products for you and your customers.
- A Great Value Starter Kit: $125 of product for $99 and a Paper Pumpkin with FREE SHIPPING
- Opportunities: for a ‘Sneak Peek’ into the new catalogs and Pre-Orders so that you can get your hands on new products first.
- Bonuses: where you can earn FREE products.
- Stampin’ Up! Events: where you stamp, learn, and have a blast with your fellow Stampin’ Up! lovers!
But what if I don’t want to sell?
Wondering: Why would I want to join if I am not going to sell?
The Smart Shopper
The Starter Kits are a great value at just $99 for $125 worth of products—and that includes FREE SHIPPING!
- The Best Deal in Town! If you don’t put in another Stampin’ Up! order, you have still a 25% discount on your order of $99! If you want to continue to stock your craftroom, just make $300 of orders over 3 months to keep at least a 20% discount.
- No catch, just simple. You can stop being a demonstrator whenever you decide (I’ve been at it 10 years and I haven’t stopped yet!)
With outstanding products, people, and opportunities, Stampin’ Up! is the perfect partner. Stampin’ Up!’s Demonstrator Starter Kit is completely customizable! Build your Starter Kit your way! For just $99, you get your choice of up to $125 worth of any current Stampin’ Up! products!
What to buy? What to buy?
Wondering: So what is the best way to start?
What to put in your kit is always a good question.
You can put anything in your kit as long as it adds up to $125. Each crafter is different and it will be hard to choose between stamps, inks, embellishments and tools. Below is a great example of how to get a little bit of everything.