- 1 Laughter and Creativity is Food for the Soul
- 1.0.1 As we try to figure out what to do while the kids are home and the work place has become your kitchen table, know that finding ways to feed your soul and find happiness will go a long way to chase stress and fear away. I am a second grade teacher outside of Boston and will be home for the next two weeks (at least) while we protect the students and the community from this fast traveling illness. We are all going to have to meet this challenge with creative thinking and laughter. I am working on teaching my students from home, which will mean lots of work from my computer.
- 1.0.2 Being at the computer can be long and arduous. I will need to build in breaks for myself as well as my students. Crafting breaks will be a necessity. I plan on going live with projects on a regular basis (hopefully daily) while I’m home. I hope you will join me to add a moment of relaxation and creativity in your day. Check in on my Facebook Page GigiStamps for scheduled live videos.
- 1.0.3 This is the perfect time to take advantage of the Sale-a-Bration. With the second release in full swing, there are so many great deals to be had. Check out the great Stamps you can get for free! I absolutely love the new Flowering Foils Specialty DSP
- 1.0.4 So join me in taking time to feed the soul and find respite for the soul. To find all your Stampin’ supplies click here:
- 2 Current Hostess Code
- 3 The 2021 - 2022 Annual Catalog is Available Until May 2nd 2022!
- 4 Contact me for more information!