- 1 Check out my Facebook Live Tutorial on Watercolor Pencils.
- 2 August is Bonus Days! So don’t forget, for every $50 you order in August, your earn $5 to spend in September!
- 3 Current Hostess Code BY4J3UMQ
- 4 The July - December Mini is Available Until January 3rd 2022!
- 5 Contact me for more information!
- 6 The 2021 - 2022 Annual Catalog is Available Until May 2nd 2022!
- 7 Contact me for more information!
Coloring is One of My Favorite Pastimes and Water Color is Another!
Blended Seasons is an incredibly versatile stamp set. It coordinates well with the Stitched Seasons Framelits. However they are only available for a limited time. I can’t tell you how incredibly relaxed and happy I am when I spend an afternoon creating a card like this. This card is brought to life with the rich watercolor pencils also available with this bundle. They too are only available for the month of August (although they may show up soon in another catalog). The flowers are colored with Gorgeous Grape and Balmy Blue. It is so relaxing to color the flowers and then using the Aqua Painters, transform it into a watercolor.
The leaves are a beautiful focal point for lovely message, however the watercolor pencils from the original set in the Annual Catalog Melon Mambo, Pacific Point, and Delightful Daffodil give the design such a bright and vibrant look. The Stitched Seasons Framlit can encompass a large stamp. I used the leaf to add a little detail. The wink of Stella gives it a little sparkle.
This last design uses yet another framelit on Copper Foil pairing it with Natures Poem DSP, Mint Macaron, and Petal Pink for a soft look. The wheat stalks are stamped tone on tone for a lovely detail. The copper is echoed in the Petal Pink Metallic Ribbon.
Check out my Facebook Live Tutorial on Watercolor Pencils.
August is Bonus Days! So don’t forget, for every $50 you order in August, your earn $5 to spend in September!
Card Supplies for Watercolor Flowers Card
Card Supplies for Bright Falling Leaves Card
Card Supplies for Petal Pink Missing You