- 1 Love in Paris
- 2 Current Hostess Code
- 3 The 2022 - 2023 Annual Catalog is Available Until May 1st 2023!
- 4 Contact me for more information!
Love in Paris
If you have ever been to Paris? A cafe, a bottle of wine, a loaf of bread, and a block of cheese is an amazing combination. It’s the best kind of comfort food that warms the heart and encourages romance to blossom. The Mediterranean Moments stamp set transports you to a sunny Parisian afternoon at a sidewalk cafe in the middle of a New England Winter. The stamped hearts and the sentiment from Sealed with Love allow the feelings of love to fly off the card. The So Detailed thinlit adds another dimension with lacey hearts. This was such a fun card to make.
When I started the card I was excited to play with the Stampin’ Up! Watercolor Pencils that made their debut in the Occasions catalog. It is by far one of my favorite new tools that Stampin’ Up! has given us in 2017. It is so easy to make these wonderful watercolor images. The process is easier than you think.
- Stamp the image in Archival Basic Black Stampin’ Pad (the Shimmery White Cardstock is perfect for the watercolor process).
- Color inside the lines with the Stampin’ Up! Watercolor Pencils. Don’t try to fill in the entire area. Leave some white spaces. Don’t be afraid to mix colors in the same space.
- Use the Aqua Painters to “spread the color”. The white spaces that you left will be filled in as the colors blend.
- Have fun with it. Play a little. It is an incredibly relaxing way to spend an hour or two and create something beautiful, personal and from the heart.
Don’t forget it’s Sale-A-Bration (January 3 – March 31) and for every $50 order you get a free item from our Sale-A-Brations Catalog. Shop now on my online catalog.