- 1 EDIT: HERE IS THE REPLAY OF MY PERISCOPING OF HOW TO MAKE THE BUTTERFLY
- 2 Are you still here? Great! Because I have another Surprise for you…..
- 22.214.171.124 I have another prize drawing for you. I have a goal to expand my Blog and Periscope following! So I have another prize for you. If I can increase my following in both my Blog and my Periscope by just 300 followers today (Blog Hop Day 4/16/16) I will draw a name from all of my followers for this awesome stamp set!
- 2.0.1 Never heard of Periscope? Well it is a fun live video app that is brought to us by Twitter. You can find me on Periscope @Gigi_Stamps (Creative Time with Gigi was too long). Linda Cullen of Crafty Stampin and I will be doing a Periscope when the Blog goes live at 10am 4/16/16. See you then.
- 3 Current Hostess Code BY4J3UMQ
- 4 The July - December Mini is Available Until January 3rd 2022!
- 5 Contact me for more information!
- 6 The 2021 - 2022 Annual Catalog is Available Until May 2nd 2022!
- 7 Contact me for more information!
Welcome to Team Stamp it’s Mother’s Day Celebration!
Eleven crafters have come together to bring you their designs to celebrate MOM. I hope you enjoy your journey through the different blogs. I am thrilled to share with you my card for Mom’s special day. Don’t Forget to COMMENT and include #stampitcontest to be included in the drawing. And for another surprise, scroll all the way to the bottom.
My inspiration came from my friend Marianne B. Every year her children would bring her flats of perennials and help her plant her flower garden. The Birthday Bouquet DSP is bursting with lovely spring flowers. My mother loves teacups and so I thought it was a perfect match. I love the “A Nice Cuppa” Stamp set. The teabag tag is so cute! I used a heart from a Paper Pumpkin stamp set “A Big Wish”. There are some really great little stamps in the Paper Pumpkin collection.
What is better than an afternoon tea in a garden…. When it is a butterfly garden of course! My favorite the part of this card is creating the butterfly. I started with VersaMark on White Vellum Card Stock. Then with Silver Embossing Powder I set up the butterfly for the stained glass technique. I used the Stampin Write Markers ( Blushing Bride, Watermelon Wonder, Pool Party, and Lost Lagoon) to color in the wings. Using the Fine Tip Glue Pen I attached punched out butterfly (Elegant Butterfly Punch) to a Whisper White butterfly to help the colors pop. I love to Basic Pearls accent, I hope you do too.
EDIT: HERE IS THE REPLAY OF MY PERISCOPING OF HOW TO MAKE THE BUTTERFLY
Are you still here? Great! Because I have another Surprise for you…..
I have another prize drawing for you. I have a goal to expand my Blog and Periscope following! So I have another prize for you. If I can increase my following in both my Blog and my Periscope by just 300 followers today (Blog Hop Day 4/16/16) I will draw a name from all of my followers for this awesome stamp set!